Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bear with Me - Bigger than Blogging

My vision for this blog is bigger than blogging.

Truth be told, I would love to create a website that encourages, challenges, edifies, and convicts the person who feels like there is no hope; and bigger than that is the truth that this blog can not be hope. But it can direct people to Jesus, in whom hope is abundant.

That being said, I'm pleased to announce that I'm in the process of creating a website. Like a real website. With a domain and everything. For the purpose of blogging, I would mirror nearly every post on Blogger, Wordpress, Facebook, Tumblr (to an extent), and Twitter (to much lesser extent). In fact, Twitter can pretty much be left off of that. I can't even reduce a Starbucks order to 140 characters. Let alone a blog post.

Within the next week, I plan to officially launch the site. Until then, I will continue to post primarily on Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment