Monday, November 4, 2013

A QUICK MIRROR SHOUTOUT

A lot of my readers come from my mirror blogs here on Blogger, Wordpress, and Tumblr. I'm incredibly thankful for all that these blog providers have done in aiding me to do what God has led me to do.
As I said in my "BIGGER THAN BLOGGING" post, I'm not content with TSC simply being a blog. Honestly, there are enough blogs in the world. That said, there's a lot of growth going on at thestutteringchristian.com.
Today, we begin the congregate post feed simply titled "DAILY POSTS". It's a feed for posts that are quick and dirty, short and sweet. With my blog posts taking shape as a feed of devotional writings roughly about and out of stuttering, there was a need for a place to share the daily in-and-out posts.
For the time being, these will show up on the mirror blogs as titles with links to the main site (and maybe a graphic).
Take a gander at the first daily here.

No comments:

Post a Comment